The Radurschltal, popular with hikers & cyclists, is a natural high valley near Pfunds.
From Pfunds, the valley stretches for about 15 kilometers from the valley floor, over several terrain steps, to the transition into the Langtauferer Tal - The border to South Tyrol. At the entrance to the valley is the wildly romantic Radurschlklamm gorge, which is a particularly rewarding hike in high summer.
- Sculpture park in the stone pine forest
- emerald mountain lake
- Hiking bus every Tuesday
Things to know about the mountain world Radurschl
- The Radurschltal is home to the largest continuous Swiss stone pine forest in the Eastern Alps?
- The Hohenzollernhaus is also called "Albla" by the locals?
- One of the paths to the Hohenzollernhaus leads along a mighty waterfall?
- In summer, yoga courses are offered in the middle of the Swiss stone pine forest, followed by brunch on the alpine pasture?
- The Glockturm is not only the highest mountain in the Radurschltal, but even in the entire municipality of Pfunds?
In the immediate vicinity of the alpine pasture, artists from Austria & abroad have created an alpine art exhibition made of Swiss stone pine. In the middle of the sculpture park you will also find an idyllic barbecue area, many streams and a small lake - the path there is suitable for strollers!
Mountain lake in Radurschl valley
A very special natural jewel awaits us behind the Hohenzollernhaus - an emerald-colored mountain lake that was recently formed by a mudslide at an altitude of 2,200 meters. It is therefore impossible to estimate how long this natural jewel will remain for us.