Save kilometres easily- and get to your destination that quicker!
The summer mountain lifts provide the whole family with direct, quick and extremely convenient access to the best starting points for unforgettable tours.
This makes it possible for everyone to reach the altitude quickly and effortlessly with the summer mountain lifts and cable cars.
Overview of summer mountain lifts:
- Nauders am Reschenpass
- Kaunertal Glacier
Overview map of cable cars
Nauders am Reschenpass
So far. So good.
Nauders am Reschenpass lies in the heart of the three-country region and benefits from its unique location between three cultures. In the interplay of Austria, Switzerland and Italy, not only culture and pleasure lovers will find their holiday paradise. There is also plenty of choice for outdoor fans between mountain adventures, bike tours and motorbike trips.
The new Goldwasser adventure world at the mountain station of the Bergkastel cable car makes children's hearts beat faster! Countless attractions made of natural materials make it possible to experience water in a playful way.
Fascinating natural spectacles can be admired on the Kaunertal Glacier Road!
26 km, 29 curves and 1.500 m difference in altitude - these key data mark the "most beautiful impasse in the Alps". From Feichten you go past the Gepatsch reservoir up to 2.750 hm to the Kaunertal Glacier. There you can hike through the accessible glacier crevasse or take the mountain railway up to over 3.000 metres, where a fantastic three-country view awaits you!
Fendels summer mountain
Adventurous days at the Fendels summer mountain
After an impressive ride in the gondola over a deep rocky gorge and the subsequent transfer to the chairlift, which takes you through the deep forest to the mountain station, a ride on the mountain carts is especially fun! Hungry and back at the top, you can stop off at the Sattelklause mountain restaurant with its sun terrace or continue on foot for about 25 minutes along the animal trail, which is suitable for prams, to the Fendler Alm. Or how about the adventure and water playground at the Sattelklause, the barefoot trail, the gemstone puzzle with Bibi and Kauni, ...
Our neighbouring region has a lot to offer for the adventurous and action-hungry!
5 things you absolutely have to do on the sunny plateau:
- Ride the world's highest underground in Serfaus.
- Feel the sensation of weightlessness on the Skyswing or the Fisser Flieger.
- Whizz down into the valley on one of the fun summer toboggan runs on winding tracks.
- Enjoy the culinary delights and the mountain world in the Crystal Cube, the glass cube with a 360° panoramic view.
- Get an adrenaline rush from a bird's eye view starting in Fiss via paragliding and marvel at the breathtaking view of our entire mountain and valley world.
Duty-free shopping, culinary highlights and sporting variety - Samnaun has it all.
Samnaun, the tranquil village in the Swiss Engadine, has so much up its sleeve! Whether you discover the great variety of plants in the Samnaun mountains while hiking or explore the duty-free shopping zone in the village. Samnaun has been Switzerland's only duty-free paradise since 1892. Everyone will find what they are looking for here. Some sporting tips for the Samnaun excursion: the disc golf course with 18 holes in Samnaun village, the family climbing and bouldering park on Alp Trida or the wooden ball track on the Alp Trida saddle.
Lush alpine meadows, views of various valleys - as far as the eye can see - and several summit victories.
4 things you must have done on the Venet:
- Take in the overwhelming view of the nightly firmament over Tyrol at the observatory.
- Take a circular hike from the mountain station to the Glanderspitze, down to the Gogles Alm and back to the mountain railway via a trail.
- Take a ride on the 5 km long mountain cart track with the TobiCarts.
- Greet the sun at yoga at 2.212 m.
- Nauders cable cars: Bergkastel cable car, Zirmbahn cable car and Mutzkopf cable car
- Fendels lifts: 8-seater gondola and 4-seater chairlift
- Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis cable cars: 11 lifts in total incl. Serfaus village underground
- Venet cable car: Panorama large-capacity gondola lift
- discount on the Karlsjoch cable car on the Kaunertal Glacier
- free use of the Kaunertal Glacier Road