On a ski tour in Tyrol you can expect a harmony of nature experience and sporting challenge.
Fun in the snow away from the hustle and bustle. Make tracks through enchanting, glittering snowy landscapes and get to know the quiet winter nature from its most beautiful side.
Leisurely uphill over white-glistening slopes and
gliding through the deep snow back down again - when ski touring you are not only on the way to yourself. In the Tyrolean Oberland, snow-covered peaks are waiting to be discovered.
Guided ski tours in the Dreiländereck
Between Austria, Italy and Switzerland
Whether it's an easy, medium or challenging tour, the Tyrolean Oberland has them all to offer. Ski touring routes up to 3,000 meters above sea level, one and multi-day tours, guided ski tours and even night ski tours are waiting for you.
Guided ski tours
You want valuable insider tips and the greatest possible safety? Then a guided ski tour is just the thing for you! Accompanied by local mountain guides, you will embark on a journey of discovery through the magnificent alpine world of the Tyrolean Oberland. The excellent organization makes the excursion into the deep snow unforgettable - promised!
Ski touring camp
1 week - 1 starting point | 3 summits - 3 countries
For fans of the sport off-piste is also interesting the one-week ski touring camp. Climb three different peaks in three countries in one week!
For more information about the ski touring camp, please contact the information office in Pfunds.
Ski touring safety
Should you set off into the vast white without a local mountain guide, you must tailor your tour to the snow and weather conditions as well as the current avalanche situation. Safety has top priority.
6 questions to answer as prerequisites for your Perfect Ski Tour
- What is my own ability/condition?
- Am I familiar with the touring equipment or do I still need clarification?
- Am I familiar with what to do in an emergency?
- Does the level of difficulty of my tour match my ability?
- How many meters of altitude do I want to walk & what do I have to expect at this altitude?
- Who will accompany me?
- Avalanche transceiver (avalanche transceiver)
- cell phone
- ideally also an
- Airbag avalanche backpack
Ski touring park at Fendels Winter Mountain
Ski touring safely in Fendels
- Ski tours on secured slopes
- Guiding system with boards
- Ski touring with floodlight in the evening
- 3 ascent routes - Fendler Alm | Sattelklause | Ochsenkopf