On a ski tour in Tyrol you can expect a harmony of nature experience and sporting challenge.
Fun in the snow away from the hustle and bustle. Make tracks through enchanting, glittering snowy landscapes and get to know the quiet winter nature from its most beautiful side.
Leisurely uphill over white-glistening slopes and
gliding through the deep snow back down again - when ski touring you are not only on the way to yourself. In the Tyrolean Oberland, snow-covered peaks are waiting to be discovered.
Between Austria, Italy and Switzerland
Guided ski tours
Whether it's an easy, medium or challenging tour, the Tyrolean Oberland has them all to offer. Ski touring routes up to 3,000 meters above sea level, one and multi-day tours, guided ski tours and even night ski tours are waiting for you.
You want valuable insider tips and the greatest possible safety? Then a guided ski tour is just the thing for you! Accompanied by local mountain guides, you will embark on a journey of discovery through the magnificent alpine world of the Tyrolean Oberland. The excellent organization makes the excursion into the deep snow unforgettable - promised!
Piste ski tours in our ski areas
Ski tours on secured slopes
Ski Touring Rules & Information
- Own guidance system of the province of Tyrol
- Various ascent routes with different levels of difficulty
- Ski touring map
Alpine ski tours | our tips
within our adventure area Tyrolean Oberland
outside our area
- Wildspitze im Pitztal
- Innerer Nockenkopf im Rojen
- Grionkopf im Rojen
- Reschner Alm
- Langtauferer Tal – Berghütte Maseben
Ski touring safety
Should you set off into the vast white without a local mountain guide, you must tailor your tour to the snow and weather conditions as well as the current avalanche situation. Safety has top priority.
6 questions to answer as prerequisites for your Perfect Ski Tour
- What is my own ability/condition?
- Am I familiar with the touring equipment or do I still need clarification?
- Am I familiar with what to do in an emergency?
- Does the level of difficulty of my tour match my ability?
- How many meters of altitude do I want to walk & what do I have to expect at this altitude?
- Who will accompany me?
- Avalanche transceiver (avalanche transceiver)
- cell phone
- ideally also an
- Airbag avalanche backpack