An association of professional mountain guides from Ried, Prutz & Pfunds.
Local, certified mountain guides offer a varied mountain sport experience in the Tyrolean Oberland.
The experienced guides are guaranteed to be passionate about the Tyrolean mountain region.
Real living takes place outside!
The mountain guides take you into the beautiful mountainous world. You’ll find a large range of experiences for an unforgettable holiday in the border triangle.
- guided tours to the summit: Schmalzkopf evening hike, Aifnerspitze sunrise hike, ...
- guided glacier tours: Rauhe-Kopf-Hütte mountain cabin, Weißseespitze 3,535m, Weißseespitze - Richtersteig hiking trail - Langtaufer, Wildspitze 3,774m, and many more.
- via ferrata: Galugg Zams, Holderli-Seppl Kaunertal, Anton-Renk via ferrata Fendels, Goldweg Bergkastelspitze Nauders, via ferrata Plamorderspitze, Stuibenfall Ötztal, Lehner via ferrata Ötztal, Burgstein via ferrata Ötztal, Imster via ferrata,...
- Climbing: Sport climbing, Alpine climbing tours & beginners’ climbing for the whole family
Extract from the programme
Bookings in each case by the evening before, 17:00 in the tourist information offices or with your host. Booking is compulsory and there must be a minimum number of 3 people taking part.
- every Monday: Gepatschferner glacier hike - medium difficulty
- every Tuesday: Bergseele hike*- easy
- every Tuesday: Beginners’ climbing in the Sauerbrunn climbing garden
- every Wednesday: Tour to the summit of Weißseespitze 3,535 m - difficult
- every Thursday: “Easy” via ferrata - medium difficulty
- every Thursday: Evening hike up Aifnerspitze - medium difficulty
- every Friday: Tour to the summit of Wildspitze 3,774 m - difficult
Individual prices on request - meeting points are given at time of booking.
* Bergseele hike: On this easy mountain hike, Florian Schranz takes you to a mountain world to marvel at. He offers you an insight into forging a sense of harmony between mankind and nature in the most natural way, enabling you to feel at one with nature in the future.
Profile of the tours
The profile of the various tours is divided up into three levels:
- Easy: fitness, height 500 m - not technically difficult
- Medium difficulty: fitness, height 1000 m - technically easy scrambling passages UIAA 2
- Difficult: fitness, height > 1000 m - technically difficult scrambling passages > UIAA 2
Climbing equipment can be hired free of charge on request!