excursion & Sightseeing| chapels & churches| place of excursions barrier-free| parking area barrier-free| excursion destinations in the area| cultural highlights Back to overview

Kaltenbrunn Pilgrimage Church

In 1285, a knight built the first chapel on the current location of the pilgrimage church. in 1511 Kaltenbrunnin in the Kaunertal became part of the Soldier’s Pilgrimage from Tyrol to Flemish Netherlands. After it became derelict due to natural causes, it was officially re-opened in 1982 after complete renovation and restoration to become “OUR DEAR LADY OF KALTENBRUNN”. Opening hours: daily from 11.00 to 18.00
contact
Wallfahrtskirche Kaltenbrunn
Nufels, 6524 Kaunertal

Similar infrastructures

A-Z Betrieb
Maria Ascension Parish church
For further information
Prutz
A-Z Betrieb
St. Leonhard parish church
For further information
Ried
A-Z Betrieb
St. Georgen Church
For further information
Tösens
A-Z Betrieb
War Memorial Prutz
For further information
Prutz
A-Z Betrieb
Heiliger Josef Chapel
For further information
Tösens
A-Z Betrieb
Parish church St. Laurentius
For further information
Tösens
Ausflugsziel
Maria Schnee Chapel
For further information
Pfunds
A-Z Betrieb
Chapel Faggen
For further information
Faggen