The Rieder bathing lake is one of the highlights in Ried im Oberinntal. In summer and in winter, the lake offers space for many activities and of course with the Seerestaurant specialties of the Extra class.
Every Wednesday in July and August, from 17.00 clock, the event series "Lake Sunset" instead. With local bands, cool drinks and small snacks, wonderful days come to an end with a relaxed beach feeling.
Highlight since August 2019: Bibis Wasserkraft. Discover together with our mascot Bibi 8 new water stations at the new playground at the bathing lake in Ried!
LIMITED SWIMMING POOL OPERATION
based on COVID-19 regulations
- Max. Number of visitors: 1500 persons
- No water attractions
- Water slide closed
- No rental of pedal boats, deck chairs, parasols, etc.
- Observe minimum distance rules and wearing of nose and mouth protection in the entrance and cash desk area, in front of the KIOSK, showers and WC's
- Keep a distance of 3-4 m between bathers
- Keep the entrances and exits as well as the paths at the jetty and entry points into the water clear
Changed admission prices:
- Children € 1,00
- Young people, apprentices, seniors € 2,00
- Adults € 3,00