excursion & Sightseeing| chapels & churches| place of excursions barrier-free| parking area barrier-free| excursion destinations in the area| cultural highlights Back to overview

Kaltenbrunn Pilgrimage Church

In 1285, a knight built the first chapel on the current location of the pilgrimage church. in 1511 Kaltenbrunnin in the Kaunertal became part of the Soldier’s Pilgrimage from Tyrol to Flemish Netherlands. After it became derelict due to natural causes, it was officially re-opened in 1982 after complete renovation and restoration to become “OUR DEAR LADY OF KALTENBRUNN”. Opening hours: daily from 11.00 to 18.00
contact
Wallfahrtskirche Kaltenbrunn
Nufels, 6524 Kaunertal

Similar infrastructures

A-Z Betrieb
Johanneskirche church
For further information
Spiss
Ausflugsziel
Maria Schnee Chapel
For further information
Pfunds
A-Z Betrieb
Pontlatz Bridge
For further information
Fliess
A-Z Betrieb
Heimsuchungskapelle
For further information
Ried
A-Z Betrieb
Maria Ascension Parish church
For further information
Prutz
Ausflugsziel
Historical tour through Ried in the Upper Inn Valley
For further information
22 historical stations with interesting information boards
Ried
A-Z Betrieb
Roman Bridge | Tösens
For further information
Tösens
A-Z Betrieb
Parish church St. Laurentius
For further information
Tösens