Built in the 17th century, the chapel was consecrated to St Martin, patron saint of animals. Wooden belfry with lovely sounding bell. A document dating from 1790 confirms the authenticity of the relics stored inside the chapel. In former times relics were essential for churches and chapels where mass was read.
contact
Tiefhof, 6543 Nauders

Similar infrastructures

A-Z Betrieb
Viewing platform at the three country view point
For further information
Kaunertal
A-Z Betrieb
Parditsch chapel
For further information
Nauders
A-Z Betrieb
Vinzene Zegg.
For further information
Nauders
A-Z Betrieb
Maria Chapel
For further information
Nauders
A-Z Betrieb
Antonius chapel
For further information
Nauders
A-Z Betrieb
Stableshof chapel
For further information
Nauders
A-Z Betrieb
Kompatsch Hofkapelle chapel
For further information
Nauders
A-Z Betrieb
Chapel Maria Ascension in Altfinstermünz
For further information
Nauders