The chapel at Rieses' was consecrated to Mary. It was built in 1947 by Josef Magnweth to thank for his return from WWII. Especially noteworthy is the completely wooden and arched nave of the chapel. Also worth mentioning are the embroidered or painted acknowledgements on the side walls.
contact
Rieses, Straße nach Novelles, 6543 Nauders

Similar infrastructures

A-Z Betrieb
Sport Burtscher
For further information
Ried
A-Z Betrieb
W-E-T GmbH Elektrotechnik
For further information
Nauders
A-Z Betrieb
Tobacconist | Lotto | Café Reschenpass
For further information
Nauders
A-Z Betrieb
Prutz Pharmacy group practice
For further information
Prutz
A-Z Betrieb
Nauders Interksi ski school
For further information
Nauders
A-Z Betrieb
Outdoor club
For further information
Nauders
A-Z Betrieb
Lost property office in the municipal office
For further information
Nauders
A-Z Betrieb
Nauders municipal office
For further information
Nauders